How to send money to Nigeria with Tempo app: Guide
Did you know that the Nigerian diaspora in Europe plays a crucial role in supporting their families and loved ones back home? Tempo provides Nigerians in Europe with the beautiful opportunity to always stay connected, no matter the distance. Tempo is a convenient mobile application, that helps you save on extra fees and proceed with your transfers within a few clicks. By offering easy, secure money transfers at the best rates and with low commissions we are helping Nigerians from all across Europe to send money back home. So today we’re going to talk about how to transfer money to Nigeria using Tempo.
Why choose Tempo for your money transfers to Nigeria?
There are several answers to this question. First of all, it’s important to note, that Tempo, located in Paris, France realizes the challenges and difficulties faced by millions of Nigerians living in Europe. So we always aim to offer the best rates on the market and low commissions for the transfers.
The second equally significant factor is the fast registration, which takes only a few minutes of your time. You only need a National ID, Passport, or EU Residence Permit to verify your identity.
*Please note that the document should meet the following requirements:
– Document should be an original photo
– Four corners of the document should be visible
– Screenshot or scanned document is not accepted.
Of course, what customers value in online money transfer services is the timing of the transaction. That’s why money transfers via Tempo to naira of any Nigerian bank are as fast as possible, it depends on the payment (Visa/ MasterCard) or receiving method (bank transfer) you are choosing, the transfer process may take from several minutes to one working day.
Another great feature of the Tempo mobile app is its ability to facilitate quick and convenient transfers of money in Naira, while also offering competitive daily exchange rates that may pleasantly surprise you and your loved ones.
How do I transfer money using Tempo?
Using the Tempo service is quite easy. So to transfer money to Nigeria, you need to follow a few simple steps:
1. Download the Tempo app by choosing the version you need:
For IOS (Apple) devices;
For Android devices.
2. Launch the application and click the “Register” button.
3. Next, you need to specify your phone number and come up with a password. At the same step, you need to select the language of use and click the “Next” button. After that, the system will ask you to pass a quick captcha to prove that you are not a robot.
4. After the previous steps, you will receive an SMS message with a confirmation code to the specified phone number, which you should enter in the corresponding window.
5. Next, you need to specify your first name, surname, and email address and click the “Register” button. After that, you will receive a letter to the specified email address, in which you need to click on the button to confirm your registration in Tempo.
6. Then you need to prove your identity by taking photos of your passport, ID card, or residence permit, as well as confirm your identity by taking a selfie. We are requesting the following information exclusively for our intern control to further protect your account from unauthorized access and prevent fraud.
7. Once your identity has been verified, you are set to make transfers.
8. On our application, you will find a calculator where you can simulate the destination, amount, and payment method for your transaction, which will inform you of the current exchange rate and fee.
9. In order to make your first transfer, please enter the necessary details about the recipient: their first and last name, phone number, and bank account number. Additionally, kindly choose the designated bank and specify the purpose of the transaction.
10. Now you are ready to use Tempo!
How quickly will the money reach the recipient?
Usually, money transfers through Tempo are usually credited within a few minutes. However, there may be occasional delays of up to one business day depending on the chosen payment(Visa/MasterCard) or receiving method (bank transfer). If it takes longer than 10 minutes for the funds to be credited to the recipient’s card, please first ensure that the amount has been debited from your own card as there could be restrictions on online payments or the transaction may have been declined by your bank. For any further inquiries or assistance, feel free to reach out to Tempo’s support team via email at email@example.com or through their in-app chat feature.
Discover the convenient and secure way to send money abroad with Tempo. As the official Stellar partner in Europe, our platform ensures fast and cost-effective transfers. Utilizing cutting-edge blockchain technology, your funds are safeguarded throughout the transaction process while ensuring prompt delivery to the recipient’s account. Experience affordable international transfers without unnecessary fees by downloading our app today.